Makes 8 large muffins / 40 Minutes to prepare / 22-25 Minutes to bake
These are the muffins you want to reach for on an autumn or winter’s evening and are definitely best served alongside a good strong brew.
We've cranked up the spices and developed a Spiced Fudge, with a cinnamon and ginger spice blend, transforming these seasonal apple muffins into mouthfuls of utter joy. We hope you enjoy them as much as we do!
What's in your baking kit?
- Handmade Cinnamon spiced fudge, hand-packaged in home-compostable biodegradable packaging
- All the pre-measured dry ingredients needed, hand-packaged in home-compostable biodegradable packaging
- Recipe card
- 8 x Plant-based muffin cases
What else do you need?
- 3 x Apples
- Vegetable or Sunflower oil
- Oat or soy milk (or any plant-based m*lk)
Bake within 3 months of receiving and store in a cool, dry cupboard.
You can either make your apple puree from scratch (we’ll teach you how), or alternatively shop-bought apple sauce works a treat.
Ingredients: Shipton Mill Organic Flour, Baking Powder, Bicarbonate of Soda, Brown Sugar, Cooconut Cream, Cinnamon, Ginger, Vanilla Essence, Soy Milk, Vegan Margarine, Glucose Syrup.
Allergens: Gluten, Soya.
Further Product Info
Free Standard Shipping Included: 3-5 Working Days
Express Shipping: 1-3 Working Days (£6.95)
Shipping & Returns
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.