ORDER NOW FOR DELIVERY ON 22ND NOVEMBER
Makes 8 large muffins / 15 Minutes to prepare / 20-25 Minutes to bake
What’s sticky, delicious and made from coconuts? That’s right, Dani Salvador’s plant-based fudge, invented especially for this recipe and fast becoming legendary.
Our Plant Based Banana & Fudge Muffins were our very first product (so about as innovative as baking gets) yet are effortless to make and include a high-quality flour and cinnamon sugar mix as well as the handmade fudge.
What's in your baking kit?
- Recipe card printed on recycled paper
- All the pre-measured dry ingredients needed, hand-packaged in home-compostable biodegradable packaging
- Handmade coconut cream fudge, hand-packaged in home-compostable biodegradable packaging
- 8 x plant-based muffin cases
What else do you need?
- 3 x Bananas
- Vegetable oil
- Soy Yoghurt (or any plant-based y*ghurt)
Bake within 5 months of receiving and store in a cool, dry cupboard.
We offer a free hand-written gift tag with a personalised message (maximum 20 words). Just leave us your message in the order notes!
Ingredients: Flour, Baking Powder, Bicarbonate of Soda, Salt, Brown Sugar, Cinnamon, Coconut Cream, Vanilla Extract, Vegan Margarine, Soy Milk, Glucose Syrup.