Makes 8 large muffins / 20 Minutes to prepare / 18-20 Minutes to bake
What melts in your mouth, is red in colour and smells of berries? Our plant-based strawberry fudge of course. And what better way to enjoy it than in a freshly baked, homemade vanilla muffin?
This is a brilliantly easy recipe for you and your family and friends to follow and can be served cold with tea or as a dessert, served warm with fresh strawberries and vanilla soy yoghurt alongside.
What's in your baking kit?
- Recipe card printed on recycled paper
- All the pre-measured dry ingredients needed, hand-packaged in home-compostable biodegradable packaging
- Handmade strawberry fudge, hand-packaged in home-compostable biodegradable packaging
What else do you need?
- Vanilla soy y*ghurt (or any plant-based y*ghurt)
- Oat m*lk (or any plant-based m*lk)
- Vegetable oil
Bake within 3 months of receiving and store in a cool, dry cupboard.
Are you buying this for a gift? We offer a free hand-written gift tag (see photo) with a personalised message (maximum 20 words). Just leave us your message in the order notes!
Dry Ingredient List: Flour, Baking Powder, Bicarbonate of Soda, Soft Brown Sugar, Salt, Strawberries, Blackberries, Cocoa Butter, Vegan Margarine, Oat Milk, Vanilla Extract.